Saturday, March 28, 2015

Gotta love some books

You have to love when you go into a book with the best intentions.  I try and give all books a chance.  Sometimes they are rough in the beginning but once you get into the book it gets better.  Sometimes they start off great and then start to fizzle.  I have to give the author props for even writing something.  I can't even get past the first couple of chapters in anything I write, so kudos to you.

That being said I have to put down the book I have been trying to read for a bit now.  I can get through things quickly, if the book is good.  Sadly the book I decided to pick up for my next review has left me with a horrible taste in my mouth.  I am not going to give up on it entirely.  What I will do is step away from it and pick a new book to read.  I have several in a collection I started on my Kindle.  I put all the books I want to read in that collection.  I have so many different that I put the top ten in that collection and move them out as I read them.

What are you currently reading?  Do you have suggestions for me?  You can leave comments here or you can e-mail them to me at pixiescanread@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment